Coxreels Heavy-Duty Self-Retracting Air/Water Hose Reels 1/2" Hose ID 50' Length. This Coxreels SH-N-450 reel and hose unit for low pressure air or water applications has a cartridge-style spring motor for automatic rewind for non-kinked storage and protection of the hose. The PVC hose has a 1/2" inside diameter (ID) is 50' in length. The reel and hose unit can be mounted to a floor wall ceiling bench or truck. The steel base and support post provide strength and durability with "Super Hub" dual axle support for stability and reduced vibration during operation and greater structural integrity. It has a swivel lock bracket for safety with a multi-position lock ratchet for securing the hose at a desired length. It has nitrile swivel seals for durability and resistance to oils and 1" lubricated precision bearings for smooth rewind. The hose has a maximum working pressure of 300 pounds per square inch (psi) and a maximum temperature of 150 degrees F. This reel and hose unit is suitable for use in air/water services pneumatic tools and washdown applications.
- • Spring-driven automatic rewind for non-kinked wrapping storage and protection of hose
- • Steel for strength and durability with dual axle support for stability during operation
- • Swivel lock bracket for safety with multi-position lock ratchet for securing hose at desired length
- • Nitrile swivel seals for durability and resistance to oils
- • Lubricated precision bearings for smooth rewind
- • Made in U.S.A.
- • COXREELS® SH Series "Super Hub™" spring driven hose reels, like the P Series, have a long history of dependable performance.
- • The larger chassis and frame accommodate longer lengths and larger diameters of hose.
- • Coxreels’ original Super Hub™ dual axle support system increases the stability during operation, reduces vibration and strengthens the structural integrity of the reel.