Flexsteel Vapor Assist is for Stage II Vacuum Assist Systems where a pump in the dispenser pulls the gasoline vapors away from the vehicle fill pipe during fueling. The wire braid construction for the fuel hose provides excellent kink resistance low computer creep and long service life. Flexsteel Vapor Assist is C.A.R.B. and UL 330 approved.
- • Dimensions: 8' x 3/4" ID
- • Hose Ends: M x MS (Male by Male Swivel)
- • Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- • Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber (ORS) Cover: Chemivic synthetic rubber (ORS)
- • Reinforcement: Braided (1) steel wire