Husky V-34 Vacuum Assist Nozzle for Wayne Vac and Maxvac Systems. Pressure activated vacuum assist nozzle for self-service full-service and unattended stations. Equipped with unique Flo-Stop device. Husky vapor return line is an internal part of the body casting. Uses conventional spout with spout ring and soft vapor escape guard. Vapor assist is achieved at the body end of the spout where a "Vapor Ring" captures emissions.
- • Nozzle shuts off when the pump shuts off gas tank is full lever is opened before the pump is turned on or the leak detector has not completed the test cycle
- • Strong vapor valve in the nozzle is mechanically operated by the on-off action of the nozzle's lever
- • Stream Shaper reduces turbulence for straighter fuel flow and less splash back spillage
- • Equipped with a unique Flo-Stop device that shuts off the nozzle if it falls from the fill tank or raises above the horizontal
- • Vapor assist achieved at the body end of the spout where a vapor ring catches emissions