The OPW 19DEF-0500SS 3/4 inch female NPT inlet connection nozzle features a blue hand warmer. The 19mm stainless steel spout provides optimum DEF purity and prevents corrosion. Lowest overall Cost of Ownership - reliable, long lasting design based on proven OPW quality platform and industry standard-setting technology. Easy to use, sleek, lightweight design with patented Accu-Stop Flow Control Technology and convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate. Attractive 2-piece NEWGARD hand insulator is the most comfortable nozzle in the industry in hot or cold weather. The Duratuff lever guard not only provides rugged durability when dropped but also won't scratch your fleet vehicle. Meets ISO 22241 Requirements - all materials of construction are 100% 3rd party tested and approved for DEF compatibility. The NEW OPW 19DEF Series Industrial Automatic Nozzle is specifically designed for your commercial and industrial fleet operations, offering unmatched reliability with the features you want.
**NOTE: The OPW 19DEF Equipment is for commercial fleet applications only and are not UL Listed for gasoline dispensing facilities.
- • DEF non-conductive nozzle
- • Spout: Stainless Steel O.D. 19mm (0.75 in.) per ISO 22241 Specifications
- • The spout does not have a SS steel tip
- • Inlet Size: 3/4 inch NPT
- • Weight: 2.73 lbs each
- • Packing & Disc: Fluorocarbon
- • Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff
- • It is suitable for use on non-flammable fluids only
- • Spout does not have a mis-filling prevention feature. Fluid will flow whether or not a Mis-Filling Prevention Device (MFPD) is installed in the tank opening
- • Hand Guard does not have a magnetic feature to activate dispenser systems
- • Condition: new